Early slug (Babosa) Onion
Golden yellow and rounded bulbs has great calibers. It is harvested from mid-April to May. It's slightly spicy (low pungency), very good organoleptic characteristics thus ideal for eating fresh.
Weight: 25 - 20 - 15 - 10 kilos
Weight: 5 Kilos
Weight: 1 Kilo.
Cod with onions
Ingredients [six persons]
8 portions of desalted cod / 1 kilo of Early slug (Babosa) Onion/ 2 cloves of garlic / 1 dry red
chilli / 1 glass of white wine / wheat flour / extra virgin olive oil.
- Coat the cod in flour and fry it in a pan with olive oil.
- We booked it for you.
- Cut the onions into thin wedges and put it in a pan with a little olive oil
- Then caramelize them slowly. Incorporate white wine when they are half cooked, garlic and finally the sliced chilli.
- In a clay pot incorporate the cod and the previous prepared caramelized onions.
- Lightly fry the whole mixed ingredients for ten minutes and you have the dish ready.
- We serve it by putting in the bottom the cod then over it the onions and decorate with the chilli.
- This dish even tastes better when eaten the following day .