Medium Grain (“Liria “onion)
It is a spherical bulb, coppery yellow skin and very consistent. Recommended by the most demanding markets. It is harvested in early July and its conservation is 3-4 months.
Weight: 25 - 20 - 15 - 10 kilos
Weight: 2 Kilos
Weight: 1 Kilo
Weight: 1 Kilo.
Grilled stuffed onions with beef
Ingredients [six persons]
4 onions, 200 g. minced beef/ 25 g. olive oil / 25 g. butter / 1 garlic clove / 1 onion, 1 tablespoon flour / 150 ml. milk / 50 g. Parmesan / salt and pepper..
Four the sauce: 200 g. sugar / half glass of water / 50 ml. balsamic vinegar / 200 ml. of
fortified wine/ 500 ml. of Spanish sauce (thick beef bottom) / 1 orange / 2 tablespoons
blackcurrant jelly / 1 tablespoon mustard seeds, salt and cornstarch express..
Garnish: fried noodless.
- Peel and chop the onions in half. We Take out the onions´ hearts and put them in a baking tray with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Then cover them with foil and put them in the oven to roast at 180 degrees until being grilled a little bit (about 1 hour).
- Fry the finely chopped onion in butter with garlic and oil.
- Cook until it looks soft and add the minced beef. Stir constantly.
- Add salt.
- Add the flour, mix well and add the milk gradually. Cook the flour well by stirring constantly.
- Put it in a pan or bowl, cover with film "to skin" and let cool in the refrigerator.
- When onions are tender, remove from the oven and fill with the dough we have cooled in the refrigerator.
- Put a little bechamel and sprinkle over with parmesan cheese..
- Cook it few minutes until the surface is lightly brown.