Natural onion from certified organic crops. Spherical bulb with consistent rusty brown-orange skin. Can be eaten raw or cooked.
Weight: 1 Kilo
Bacon, caramelised onion and goat cheese pastyIngredients:
2 portions of pastry dough / cream cheese / normal mushrooms / 200 g smoked bacon / 2 onions / 1 tablespoon brown sugar / 150 g goat cheese log / 6 slices mozzarella cheese / 1 egg / oregano
Place the dough on baking paper and jab holes throughout the surface with a fork to prevent it rising too much. Then spread on the cream cheese.
- Slice the mushrooms finely, sauté them gently and add them to the pasty base.
- Chop the bacon into strips of around 1 cm and add to the pasty.
- Chop the onions and caramelise with the brown sugar in a separate frying pan, and add them to cover over the whole surface.
- Break up a log of goat cheese with a fork.
- Then cover the ingredients with the slices of mozzarella.
- Cover with the other portion of dough, folding the edges over and crimping all around, then use a basting brush to cover the surface with egg yolk and sprinkle on some oregano.
- Bake in the middle of the oven, preheated to 180°, for 15 to 20 minutes (until the surface is golden).